The General Session of the State Great Khural was held and after answering questions from fellow MPs, the voting started. Total 44 MPs attended in the session and 42 votes for the PM and 2 votes against from MP Uyanga and MP Kh.Battulga.
Now PM Saikhanbileg is providing his appointment speech. He is hinting to make the new Government as:
- and Rapid …
He also hints the following points on his agenda:
- 30-40 years sovereign bond issuance to replace short term bonds
- “bail-out” strategy
- public private partnership on roadshow in attracting FDI in SEA (Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore)
- Singaporean “Temasek” model arrangement in the wealth management system
- Social Insurance System reform into “pension fund” and “wealth management fund”
- unlock Oyu Tolgoi and Tavan Tolgoi projects
It is now to see what he will bring in next year and half.