Chairman of the Cabinet Secretariat and MP Saikhanbileg presented the resolution draft of appointment of Ministers and dismissal of the old ones to Speaker Z.Enkhbold. Nominated Ministers are:
- MP D.Zorigt as Minister for Finance and Cabinet Member
- Mr. Purevsuren, senior adviser of foreign affairs to the President of Mongolia, as Minister for Foreign Affairs and Economic Cooperation.
- Mr. Jigjid, State Secretary of the Ministry of Mining as Minister for Mining and Energy
Also, the following Cabinet Ministers are to be released from their duty:
- Ch. Ulaan as Cabinet Member and Minister for Finance
- L.Bold as Cabinet Member and Minister for Foreign Affairs
- Ts.Bayarsaikhan as Cabinet Member and Minister for Construction and Urban Development
- A.Gansukh as Cabinet Member and Minister for Roads and Transport
- D.Gankhuyag as Cabinet Member and Minister for Mining
- N.Batbayar as Cabinet Member and Minister for Economic Development
- M.Sonompil as Cabinet Member and Minister for Energy
Some unconfirmed information is aired that MP. Tsolmon, Chairman of Security and Foreign Policy Committee of the State Great Khural, is becoming Minister for Roads, Transportation and Udval, Minister for Health, will be replaced by L.Jambaljav, doctor of N.Enkhbayar, the 3rd President of Mongolia and Leader of the Mongolian People’s Revolutionary Party.