As proposed by Prime Minister S.Batbold to Speaker of the State Great Khural, the following arrangement will be implemented by the Government of Mongolia in privatizing the state owned projects and properties.
1. To establish “Mongol Erdenes” LLC and list it at the domestic and foreign capital markets, based on the Mongolian ownership of Oyu Tolgoi and other strategic deposits and Erdenet and MongolRosTsvemet, in accordance with the common agreement with Russian Federation.
2. To establish business entity and list it at the domestic and foreign capital markets, based on the Mongolian ownership of uranium deposits.
3. To establish “Mongol Infrastructure” LLC and list it at the domestic and foreign capital markets, based on the joint actives and futures of the planned railroads, strategic roads.
4. To evaluate Baganuur JSC reserves according to the international standard and estimate its licenses. List 24% of its state owned shares at the foreign market, leaving its accumulated capital for the ownership of the company and spend for the upgrade of its technology and equipments.
5. To run Heating and Power Station III under the concession agreement with commitment conditions of extra investment, improvement of capacity and decrease of cost and privatize it through tender bid.
6. To issue more shares in order to expand electricity distribution companies, innovate their technology and equipment, decrease operational cost and secure stable and smooth operation, and to privatize through concession agreement attracting private investment.