Only 3.1 percent of flour shall be imported for the next year

Sep 1 • Agriculture, Business, Economy, Government • 564 Views • No Comments on Only 3.1 percent of flour shall be imported for the next year

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

A tentative balance on fall harvesting has been released. The state plans to collect 196.5 thousand tons wheat of which 37.5 thousand tons shall be stored for the next spring plantation. It is planned to supply 1.8 thousand tons wheat to state resource, 5000 and 9000 to the foundation for supporting plantation for seeds, 10.5 thousand for spirit plants, 4.4 thousand for feeding and 128.1 thousand tons wheat for flour plants.
Ten tons of wheat shall be supplied by Japanese aid and Mongolia shall accumulate wheat resource of 267.2 thousand tons wheat adding those to be imported from Russia, China and Japan. 100 thousand tons wheat shall be imported from Russia and 20 thousand tons shall be bought from China at discount charge in order to meet the flour needs of the population in 2009. Only 85.5 percent of flour shall be produced with 267.2 thousand tons wheat. According to the estimation, Mongolia could supply 96.9 percent of flour in the coming year and remaining 3.1 percent shall be imported.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

« »